Term life insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance… the list and combinations seem endless. Do you know which life insurance policy type is right for you?
At Binder Agency we can help. Our dedicated team of life insurance professionals understand the New York market and regulations and can find the right plan – or mixture of plans – for your specific needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
With so many options many people find themselves overwhelmed when they receive life insurance quotes. Let us put together the right life insurance quote for you. Contact Binder Agency today for more information and get a quote!